Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12
Resultat 11 till 16 av 16

Ämne: Ny medlem, ny Skyline

Reg.datum
    Apr 2016
    Bil
    S13, R33

Standard

Hi Frosty, thank you for the lead on NOGS.se. Appreciate your input here as well.

How would one apply for an exception?
    I was actually thinking of swapping the exhaust and intake out with stock ones, just need to find some. Is there someone in Skåne that has them laying around and might be kind enough to lend them for a couple of days?

It is quite cheering to hear(/read) about your experiences, it seems that Sweden has a bigger expat community than I figured for myself. Perhaps we should start a Nissan-expats sub group

Reg.datum
    Feb 2009
    Bil
    S13, R32

Standard

Drop me a pm when you have all the details on the car and I´ll give you the details about exception and how to apply.

Somewhere on skyline.se is a guide on how to convert the stock headlamps.

Pretty sure you can find someone with the stock exhaust and intake box and borrow. Just get a add up.
    Niklas Johansson
    Skyline R32 GTR

Reg.datum
    Apr 2016
    Bil
    S13, R33

Standard

So i got the export papers, bill of landing, etc.

I also got the service parts from RHDJapan, I have to say although it took them a few days to gather all parts together the overall experience was pretty good. Once all parts were ready to ship, it only took 3 days to arrive at my doorstep.

Now, I'd like to apply for verification of origin and temporary license.
    Reading through the transportstyrelsen website once again, I see that they mention that proof of customs clearance should be provided with my application.
    Is it there a way for me to at least get the temporary license to be able to drive away from the port on my own?

Cheers,
    Sunny
    Senast redigerat av Sunny den 2016-05-25 klockan 20:09.

Reg.datum
    Apr 2016
    Bil
    S13, R33

Standard

She's here!

I'd like to use this opportunity to publicly thank Frosty for his assistance and tips

Skickat från min LG-D855 via Tapatalk

Reg.datum
    Dec 2014
    Bil
    S13, 350Z

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Sunny Visa inlägg
    She's here!

I'd like to use this opportunity to publicly thank Frosty for his assistance and tips

Well done, welcome to another Nissan !

Just registration left?
    The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company/entity. It DOES NOT constitute mechanical advice

Reg.datum
    Apr 2016
    Bil
    S13, R33

Standard

In I were to sum it up one words then, yes. Only registration.
    I will he filing for lights exception, verification of origin and temp plate on Monday. Meanwhile I'll take care of oils and fluids, plugs etc. For the timing I'm still not sure if I'd like to take care of it alone or use a professional.
    Once I have an answer on the lights I can take care of that as well and go get inspected.

Does anyone in Skåne have a stock airbox and exhaust laying around that I can borrow for a few days?

The battery was connected to a charger overnight, soon gonna go give it a first try at starting it!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •